Enrolment Terms and Conditions
Lessons: Lessons are conducted either fortnightly or weekly. A regular time is arranged for you at the commencement of your tuition. The teaching calendar is roughly based on a public school year. The dates that the studio is operative are clearly outlined in the Studio Calendar for 2015. On student free days and public holidays, lessons may be re-arranged to accommodate all parties. Fees: As of 1st January, 2015 the fee structure will be as follows.
- 15 minute Lesson- $21.50 (incl GST)- suitable only for young students and some beginners.
- Half Hour Lesson- $40.50 (incl GST)
- 45 Minute Lesson- $60.75 (incl GST)
- One Hour Lesson- $81.00 (incl GST)
- Shared 30 Minute Lessons- $23.65 (incl GST) per student.
- Should you be unable to attend your lesson, 24 hours notice must be provided within business hours to allow rescheduling of students.
- Forgetting, late notice or ‘no showing’ to lessons will incur a full lessons fee.
- Make up lessons and alternate times will happily be arranged with correct notice.
- All students are entitled to up to two lessons per term (10 lessons) providing the correct 24 hours notice is given.
- Students who anticipate prolonged absences should discuss this with their teacher in advance.
- If a student is absent for more than two lessons, then that lesson will be deemed forfeit, regardless of notice.
- If a student is unable to attend the make up lesson time mutually agreed on by themselves and their teacher, that make up lesson will be deemed forfeit.